Thursday 6 October 2011

Shabby tea room week 82: A shabby Autumn


Hi, here is this weeks challenge at the shabby tea room 'A shabby Autumn'. Head on over to their beautiful blog and take a look at all the lovely cards. 

My shabby autumn card was made by sewing an orange cardstock base to the front of my card, I then used my border punches across the bottom. The greeting is embossed and I also added a scallop edge to the side. My witch was from the graphics fairy and i thought she looked really sweet so I added her onto the card as the main image.

I actually made the flower and I also folded up a piece of ribbon to stick along the top. So this was my finished card, I really enjoyed this challenge as I love autumn and all the yellow and brown colours it makes me feel cosy :)

Thanks for looking ;)


1 comment:

  1. Super cute ... love the rouched satin ribbon! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete