Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wee memories challenge:week 73 'Free for all'

Hi here is my card entry for this weeks challenge at Wee Memories. This week the challenge was to make a project with your own inspiration. So as Christmas will be here soon I made this Christmas card to add to my cards to send out. I stitched the edges of the green paper, layered up some other papers and used my border punch along the bottom. I then added this snowman cut with my cricut to finish off the card. This year I am really enjoying making my Christmas cards as I am normally unorganized and only make a few, which is naughty as I then have to go out and buy a huge stock of cards. Not ideal when you are a cardmaker he he.

The design team have done another amazing job this week at Wee Memories, go and take a look and get ready to be very inspired: http://suchins.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!

vics x

3 comments: