Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wee memories challenge 'holiday madness'.

Hello, here is my card for the Wee Memories challenge 'Holiday Madness'. I thought I would make a Christmas card as I need to make a start and thought this would be a good way to do so. I never make enough Christmas cards but I will start making some more soon.  I thought this mouse and reindeer was so cute so I used my cricut to cut them out, and gave the reindeer a cute scarf and nose. The ribbon is actually an old ribbon from a Christmas present a few years ago so at least im recyling :)

There are loads of lovely cards on the wee memories blog: http://suchins.blogspot.com/
The design team are amazing! Thank you for stopping by,

vics x

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this?? Cute! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete