Thursday 8 September 2011

Shabby tea room challenge:pink wedded bliss

The beautiful blog the shabby tea room are hosting a challenge this week called pink wedded bliss, there are some amazing card designs and they also put up pictures to inspire you, so here's my card for this weeks challenge:

This 'happy anniversary' card took a while to complete as I made the paper flowers myself and hand stitched the card along the top. I also made my ribbon 'ruffle'. Along with a lot of inking and other bits my card is finally complete :)

Head on over to http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com and take a look at all the gorgeous cards, thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love that silhouette image!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete