Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fantabulous Cricut chalenge

The challenge over at fantabulous cricut this week is to use a splash of yellow, so this is my card. I have been following the challenges for the past month but as I am a new mum I'm finding it hard to find time to upload my projects so I really need to get back into the challenges and uploading! The sun is cut out on my cricut using doodlecharms and the actual card is from the beloved wild card cart which I still adore! The flower is also cut out on the cricut using accent essentials.

Thanks for looking,

vic x


link to the fab blog: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love the dino and his coloring. Great job. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete