Thursday 12 April 2012

Happy birthday little monster

Here is a card I made using my silhouette cameo, the monster shape is from Hero Arts and I cut some border strips. The circle has hand stitching around the edges and I ran a pro marker over the little monster. I then added some alphabet stickers for my greeting. I have a 'thing' at the moment for monsters and aliens so I am sure I will be making more cards like these. Plus I think they are great for all ages and bring some fun to the card.

I love the cameo machine and it makes such a difference being able to weld shapes and texts together and of course you can choose what images you want. I still also love my cricut and the imagine is just amazing at printing so I will have to get back on it and print some bits off.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day,

Vics x

No comments:

Post a Comment