Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge: Pink and White.


Over at the lovely Ribbon girl Blog the challenge is 'Pink and White'. I love using pink and white so I decided to make a couple of cards:


 A cute Christmas mouse :) The mouse was cut on my cricut machine which I then stuck together and added a wobbly eye.


 The large paper flower on the Happy Anniversary card is handmade, I just punched out lots of different flower shaped and glued them together. The silhouette couple was cut using my cricut.
I made all my cards using white and Kraft cardstock then I stamped and decorated them.

Have a look at the Ribbon Girl Blog it is full of inspiration from their amazing design team:
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2011/11/colour-challege-no-13-pink-and-white.html


Thank you so much for stopping by and having a quick look, enjoy your day!

Vic's x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vics - first of all, thank you for your lovely comments!! and secondly, my goodness you have been busy making loads of cards - my favourite is the birthday card at the top, and the card with the large layered pink flower - Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and white challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete