Friday 24 September 2010

Polka Doodles challenge

Hi Here is my card for the polka doodles challenge which was to make an easel card. I used the papers from my all around and everywhere cd and the stampies which i adore. I coloured the images in with my pro markers then added a gloss onto the images.

I am loving the polka doodles cd roms they are amazing. My camera didn't take the best pictures this time im not sure what happened lol. I really enjoyed this challenge and had so much fun making this card.
TFL

Vic x

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured images & great glossy accents! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles this week. (p.s. love the name of your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Vicki, keep saying I must have a go at making one of these easel cards and I really must!!

    ReplyDelete