Thursday 20 May 2010

I love you.....have a great day!!!

How sweet are the forever friends stamps? I think there one of the most loved bears and i can't get enough of them.
I made this card using a forever friends stamp. I am actually in the process of making more forever friends cards I think most people love these cute bears and they seem to be everywhere. I have actually had this stamp a while but just not used it for a long time so it was time to dig it out of my craft stash and have a play.
TFL X


I made this card on my cricut using the wild card cart which I love! The dragon is a digital stamp from dustin pike and I coloured the image using my pro markers. I am addicted to my digi stamps now and pro markers. The best thing about digi stamps is that you can make them smaller or larger and print as many off as you need.
TFL
x


No comments:

Post a Comment